Q. Can I have an ILL or University Library book delivered to the Architecture Library?
Yes! To have a book (ILL or University Library book) delivered to the Architecture Library, you will first need to select the Architecture Library as your desired delivery location, then you may proceed to place your request.
The book will be held for you at the Architecture Desk for two weeks and may be picked-up during the hours in which the library is open. Please note, unlike the University Library, the Architecture Library does NOT have 24/5 hours.
1. From the Libraries' homepage, select Document Delivery from the left navigation menu.
2. Sign-in using your eRaider credentials.
3. Click Tools on the left menu, then select Change User Information
4. Under Status, select your status (undergraduate, graduate student) and you will notice the option to select a Pick up Location will appear; select Architecture Library.
5. Click Submit information to complete pick up location selection.