Q. I need to print my design project for a presentation. What are my options for size and quality of paper or printing surface?


Architecture students and faculty may print from the library public computers to the printers within the library or to the CoA Print Bureau.

  1. Payment for library prints are through the student's University ID fund (Raider Cash).
  2. Payment for CoA Bureau prints must be made through the student's CoA account.

Architecture Library: Offers both black/white and color prints on 8.5 x 11 and 11 x 17 paper. Unlike the University Library which uses WEPA, the Architecture Library uses GoPrint.

  • Add funds via University ID office website, via Manage Your Account

CoA Print Bureau: Offers a wide range of options for print surfaces (paper, plastic, fabric, etc.) and size when printing to the CoA Print Bureau. The Print Bureau offers the highest quality prints on campus and are the best choice for a final presentation. The Print Bureau is on the 9th floor, room 902.

  • CoA Print Bureau website
  • 806.742.3138


  • Last Updated Jan 03, 2020
  • Views 380
  • Answered By Hillary Veeder

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0