- Search for the book or item using the Library Catalog.
- When you find the item you want, click on the title and then go the "Get It" tab.
- Click the "Request this" option.
- Sign in using your eRaider username and password. (Community borrowers and non-TTU patrons will not be able to request items.)
- A new window will open and direct you to Document Delivery. This is the online system that manages all the requests, called ILLiad. The Book Request form fields should be automatically completed. (If this is your first time to sign in, you will first be instructed to create your account. Please use your TTU email address.)
- Once you verify that the required fields are completed, click "Submit Request" at the bottom of the page to send your request.
- You will be directed to the ILLiad home page, and your request will appear under Pending Requests. The left column lists the transaction number for this request. The right column displays the status of your request. As the status changes, it will be updated here.
- You will be notified by email when the item is available for pick-up at University Library.
If an item is checked out, you can still make a request. Our Document Delivery service borrows books and other items from other libraries when they are not available through the University Libraries. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 806-742-2239 if you have questions about this process.